Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Fallllllling in love with Fall!!

Its fall time!!!! I have updated my blog background in honor of this beautiful season! Every season is wonderful in it's own way, but there is just something about autumn! Maybe it is the football games or the crispy air? Maybe I love it so much because you can sit outside and be the perfect temperature! Fall time is a time for enjoying delicious apple crisp and sippin' hot coffee while reading a book,.... or watching Da' Bears play! :) Sorry..had to throw that in. Right now I am enjoying a nice break from my stressful schedule of endless studying and working. I had some time to just think! Wow that never happens. What a beautiful world we live in! I am looking out the window, thinking about how much I want to just lie on a blanket and take a nap in the crisp fall air. The trees are still green here in Missouri, but soon they will be various shades of burnt orange, candy apple red, golden yellow, and caramel! I am looking forward to taking a drive to Branson to visit my sister, not only because I miss my sis, but because the view is breathtaking this time of year!

Anyways.....I just wanted to share some of the ways that I am feeling blessed today! Hope that I encouraged you! Enjoy this time of year. Just because the trees may be losing their leaves doesn't mean that we have to lose our joy!!! God is good!

Thanks for reading!!
Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment