Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Welcome Welcome Welcome!

Hellloooooo! My name is Cara Ashley Harris. :) So glad that you have taken the time to pause whatever you are doing (browsing Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, watching hours of Netflix.....or maybe studying) to read this post! I am very excited to start this as I also start my Junior year of college!!! Woohoo! This blog is not just any blog...it is meant to inspire others! I want to share the things that inspire me from day to day. I love God with all my heart and I hope to share my love for Christ with you! Here are some things I will be posting about:

  • Words that have inspired me to be a better person
  • Ideas that have inspired me to make something crafty or try something new
  • Funny things or maybe not so funny things that happen in my daily life. Hopefully will turn your frown upside down  : (  --> : )


So.....look forward to a look into the life an ordinary girl like me! And maybe...I will inspire you in some way! :) I am excited to see the wonderful plans God has for this year!

Keep following!

Till next time,

Cara Ashley


1 comment: